i wore a cheap iron man mask for the heck of it during the summer orchestra camp i was mentoring at but i dIDNt know they were gonna bring in professional photographers do u know what its like finding a pic of urself in a foam mask on the internte that u didnt post there urself
it’s wicked HELLA awesome
A MORNING WITH THE COMPOSERS
- Bach: Guten (guten) Tag (tag)
- Beethoven: Gu-guten TAAAG! Gu-guten TAAAG!
- Brahms: *smashes wall with a piano* *waves hand* Guten Taaaag!
- Gershwin: Good morning, sunshine!
- Grieg: For God's sake, don't make me say that.
- Ivor Cutler: Good morning how are you SHUT UUUUUP.
- Mozart: Guten TaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAag!
- Mussorgsky: ...who set the moon of fire?
- Philip Glass: Good, good, good-good, good, morning good good morning.
- Rachmaninov: It is never a good morning.
- Schoenberg: Guten Tag (x12)
- Shostakovich: Dobroe (I hate Stalin) utro.
- Strauss: *waltzes into room* Guten Tag!
- Stravinsky: Good morning *kills off virgins* Ah, what a wonderful day
- Tchaikovsky: DOBROE *cannons* UTRO! *more cannons* <3
Typical Practice Day
- Me: Yeah PRACTICE. Gunna get better gunna win auditions gunna have a future gunna get a job not gunna starve MUSIC
- Me: looooong toonnneeessss
- Me: Wow that sounds terrible
- Me: Oh wait no it's good again
- Me: Nevermind
- Me: scales scales scales scales
- Me: Articulation sucks
- Me: Full range scales are against my religion
- Me: Fuck yeah Mozart so classy
- Me: I hate Mozart
- Me: nvm Mozart ilu
- Me: ORCHESTRAL EXCERPTS YEAH
- Me: Why is this so hard
- Me: Beethoven why would you write that you cruel human being
- Me: I just played that to feel good about myself didn't I
- Me: Wow I suck at practicing can't focus
- Me: What am I gunna do tonight
- Me: I am hungry
- Me: Wow I am a loser focus
- Me: But I am so hungry
- Me: Bach doesn't care if you're hungry